Your AD&Co. Home Buying Process
Here is your deep dive into your first 2 weeks along with a few reminders and resources to help guide you through the home buying process. Please come back to this page anytime during your transaction as needed.
What Happens Next:
- Choose your property inspections & inspectors. Our team will schedule and coordinate all inspections on your behalf and we will share our list of inspectors we have used in the past. Please feel free to investigate beyond our list of vendors for your own satisfaction.
- Buyer inspections (if applicable) may consist of, but are not limited to:
- Home | Pest | Roof | Pool *These are the most common inspections
- HVAC (Heat/Air) | Electrical | Plumbing | Windows
- Well | Septic | Survey
- Contractors | Flooring | Painters
- Structural | Mold | Chimney
- Your initial deposit will need to be delivered to escrow & we’ll send an email with all the details along with who to call to verify routing numbers before you wire your funds. ALWAYS call using the initial phone number provided by our team, before you wire.
- Prepare for a flurry of emails the first week from our team, our TC Marissa, your lender & the escrow/title company.
- You will receive an email to access your customized buyer portal, please save this email!
- Our team will create a private disclosure package where you can access all seller and property disclosures. This will be provided via an invitation from Disclosures.io once this has been set up. Disclosures & inspection reports will be added here throughout your transaction.
- Review the Financial Do’s & Don’ts below in our Tips for Mortgage Financing.
- Check your calendar timeline for important contract updates.
- Sign loan disclosures & pay for your appraisal so your lender can begin your loan.
- Provide your lender with requested documents in a timely manner: Same day or next day is ideal to keep your home purchase on track.